blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Fuck Angelina Jolie

It seems that Angelina Jolie is back up to her "my shit don't stink" tricks again. She says she doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving because it is a "story of murder". Considering her fucked up transgender offspring wants a dead pet and Angelina used to shoot heroin while hanging pics of dead people in her loft, I don't see why she would have a problem with that. The people here at Notorious News (and by people I mean me) think that Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays of the year. It is right up there with MLK Day and Veteran's Day. LOVING Thanksgiving and this Thanksgiving Eve I am headed to St.Louis to I can eat some awesome food tomorrow and acknowledge how truly lucky I am to live in the best country in the world. #USA!