blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

LiLo Has Changed. But Not That Much.

Lindsay Lohan apparently has a pretty fucked up grill because she had her wisdom teeth pulled just a couple months ago (sic: she took painkillers between court dates) and now she had dental surgery. Personally, if I underwent some crazy shit like that I would be poppin' oxycontin like they were going out of style but she is now refusing painkillers because she doesn't wanna fuck up any of the progress she has made in rehab. I am proud of her but let's face the facts here, she is not addicted to painkillers. She is addicted to cocaine and there is no telling if even after this huge stint at Betty Ford clinic she will change her ways and go on the straight and narrow. I am just glad they are giving this chick day passes away from the rehab house where she is living so the paparazzi can take pictures of her and give me shit to write about.