blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Lindsay Lohan Tweets

Lindsay Lohan took a break from rehab this week to attend Thanksgiving in L.A. with her dad. While she was out she managed to Tweet a quote from Tom Cruise's Vanilla Sky. I am not sure what she is trying to convey here but it is Lindsay Lohan so you can be rest assured that it doesn't make any sense. I miss her superficial and pointless Tqeets and I look forward to her getting out of rehab and either changing her life around and validating all my blog posts about her so I don't feel like I am wasting my time or spinning out of control more so than ever before. Either way, truly I will be happy. Only if she fucks up again, rehab will no longer be only the table and she will go to the striped bary place where the food sucks.