blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Lindsay Lohan Wants To Go To NYC

It seems that Lindsay Lohan is not in the mood to hang around rehab anymore and I am sure this little big egoed bitch thinks she has blow concured but I have met quite a bit of drug addicts in my day and I know from experience that you can not get over something like cocaine in a few short weeks or months. It takes a LONG TIME. She is all smiles now because she has been clean but that is because she is being drug tested and living in a sober house for a while. Anyway, now she wants to go to NYC to see family for the holidays and God knows how that is going to turn out. There is actually no guarantee that she will be allowed to visit but I hope she gets to get out and chill with good people for a little while.