blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

That's Why I Love Her

Demi Lovato checked herself into rehab recently after bashing some little cunt's face in. Rumor has it that she was being bullied and that shit hurt her feelings and she needed to check into rehab to get her confidence back. But now there is a report out that she is in rehab because she drank alcohol and snorted blow like a champ. This bitch could wake up every morning and shoot heroin and drink nothing but screwdrivers all day and I would still love her. I have been crushing on this bitch hardcore for over a year now and she can do no wrong in my eyes. Anyway, someone had to break the spell of goody goodyness that Disney has over their stars. I mean yea Miley will continue to flaunt her crotch around like it is a prize winning potatoe at the Utah state fair but we need a chick who is into drugs and actually likes to have a good time. That bitch is Demi Lovato. #TeamDemi!