blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

This Is Tony Parker's Mistress

OK so I think in my own professional and heterosexual opinion this woman is pretty hot. In case you have been hiding under a rock for the past 24 hours, Eva Longoria filed for divorce papers from her husband of three years Tony Parker. He was sexting with this bitch named Erin Barry (pictured to the left) and now their marriage is over. Eva made it official on her Twitter page that the couple are dunzo. This is good news for me because now I will have a chance to slip a mickey in Eva's drink the next time I see her at a club and I won't have to worry about a concerned husband sweeping in in the middle of the night and taking her home safely when I had some very dirty intentions up my sleeve. Anyway, I don't think this chick, Erin, is really an attention whore so I doubt she will be making statements to the press and whatnot and trying to get her own little homemade sex tape with Vivid Entertainment anytime soon. Afterall, this is an affair that occurred to Eva Longoria and let's face it, no one really gives a shit about that slut anyway.