blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Miley Cyrus Has A New Tattoo

Miley Cyrus is trying to be edgy or just wants to be rebellious from her fucked up looking mother and over supportive father so she got some ink. I love tattoos and I would throw in my two cents on this piece of work but it is too blurry to really critique. When a better pic comes out I will tell ya what I think but for now, moot. Oh and there are pictures of her over at X17 showing her smoking cigarettes in her car. I guess she thinks that will make her cool but all she is doing is destroying her little kid, goody goody fan base. Will probably fuck her voice up too. Of course she will not have that underage high pitched voice forever so she may as well have some fun while throwing it away in the form of a nicotine rush.