blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Hello There Emma Lohan. I Mean Stone.

Why of why the fuck do hot red headed chicks dye their hair blonde just because they live in Hollywood and have been in a few successful films? Is this some ancient Irish heritage rule that I can only stand if I am related to a leprechaun? I don't think so because I am half Irish and I have never heard of some stupid shit like this. Emma Stone, a hot red head, decided it would be a good idea to dye her hair blonde because let's face it, she wants to be just like Lindsay Lohan. So many people out there are already comparing the two and it makes sense because they look a lot alike each other except Emma Stone is actually hot. Anyway, I would still hit it like there was no tomorrow but I think she needs to go back to ginger. Much MUCH sexier that way.