blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Russell Brand Lives In A Sitcom

It seems like life is just peachy for Russell Brand after taking one of the hottest hottys to hit Hollywood off the market. For this I hate him but I will forgive him quickly if he ever decides to hit record on a camcorder. He was talking to Us Weekly and mentioned that after putting on a shirt, Katy didn't like it and he said he felt like it was something out of a sitcom. Yes Russell, a very British, very corny sitcom. I couldn't imagine some bullshit like that being in a sitcom in the United States. I am sure after the interview Russell laughed and said, "It was so surreal I was waiting for a band of men to burst through the door dressed as women! Another spot o' tea?"